Heart Queen

Hello my beloved readership,

we often like to ask others who would they think they were - that is a good point to come back to ourselves and reflect who we are, in our own eyes and in the eyes of the others out there. Having this in mind I would like to share my story in short with you. The thing I was told most is that I am weird. Back then I rather prefered to hide from this reflection until I discovered that this weirdness made me being someone people are always going to remember; and no matter in which society I was finding myself in, this has been something everyone was agreeing with. I am not suffering from lack of attention nor lack of self-confidence, but I do not dare to think that I am the most popular, most flawless or most admired person on the streets with the biggest circle of friends or most expensive properties. But I found that I have something that everyone who has been pointing at me does not have it is more precious than any considerable thing we get to see in this world full of extremes of good and bad, conditions and survival of the fittest that lies deeper than the roots of roses.
These are honesty, deep thinking - questioning and reflecting, the strength of daring, unconditional love, passion and living for what I am standing for. So please never forget that everyone of us deserves goodness of ourselves in the first place. It has brought me a totally unaffordable treasure: The title of the Heart Queen.








"Queen Lenna"-Tee - HEAVY MENTAL
Faux leather pants - C&A
Chucks imitation - New Yorker
Pearl bracelet - Douglas
Card earrings - Bijou Brigitte
Lipstick, kayal pencil - DM P2 cosmetics
Handbag - GUESS

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, you look lovely! And I never thought those two colors looked this good together, thanks for showing that!
    Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you from now. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...