Brave Bunny

Hello my most beloved readership,

in this life full of mean people who just want to push through their will we need to be at least a little bit cunning in life to play our opponent off when we are forced down our knees. I for example use my values and beliefs as a shield but having knock-down facts in my hands are just as important to seem flawless. Yet  this does not have to mean that nobody is not allowed to do mistakes. They are necessary on our road, only by committing mistakes we can improve and make it better next time. Mistakes should never been seen bad, I for myself can say that at several situations even I do not know where my brain is and why I do not use it. I know I could have done it better but I can just apologize. Such an irony I should have known that there are two points of view, of course, but I did not take it into consideration.
Be brave enough neither to give up nor to give in. It is just a moment of deepness and you will see that you can be and have everything you want and love if you just fight for it as you promised. You can be stronger than you thought when you know you have to be. Because in the end it will be worth it.










Blouse - Karstadt
Vest, boots - C&A
Treggings - Vero Moda
Handbag - Lauren Ralph Lauren
Lipstick - P2

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...