Good Times

Hello my dearest readership,

when the sun is shining and the skies are bright we are happy by the touch of the light. The most important item for sunshine have become sunglasses. While in the beginning they have been meant to protect our eyes from the overly strong rays of the sunshine, sunglasses have nowadays become a major fashion-item for cold and hot bright days and are used for any occasion. More important than the purpose of protecting the eyes is to match the sunglasses to the look.
The two types of people either have found their firm model for themselves that underlines their character or follow the trends and are always seen with a new model.

Personally I belong to the type of people who have their firm models and wear them independently from any trend. Well, to be more precize I even have two pairs of sunglasses that I divide for "strong", edgy and rocky looks and "light", vintage and chilled looks.
What both have in common is the teardrop-form that underlines my finely chiselled features I have from my Armenian heritage. Another importance for me is the size. The sunglasses of my choice must not be too small because of my big eyes and wide forehead. However an oversized pair as well does not fit to me since I have a long and narrow face.

The facial shapes are all it is mainly about to find at least the right model of sunglasses. Also a fashion foward meeting-point like Farfetch.com knows it. Farfetch does not only offer high-quality designer items from clothes to accessories, it as well gives its customers fashion advices to lend a hand. That makes it a favorite place to always come back.

On Farfetch.com I have also found one of my basic pairs of sunglasses and want to show you my perfect look based on it.

"Matt" Sunglasses - Isabel Marant (Shop on Farfetch)
"Jiloos" Dungaree - Diesel (Shop on Farfetch)
striped t-Shirt - Astraet (Shop on Farfetch)
Fringed ankle Boots - Saint Lauren (Shop on Farfetch)
"Nine" shoulder Bag - Desa 1972 (Shop on Farfetch)
Studded wrapped bracelet - Givenchy (Shop on Farfetch)
Padlock chain bracelet - Werkstatt:münchen (Shop on Farfetch)
"Läder" watch - Larsson & Jennings (Shop on Farfetch)
Filigree leaf pendant necklace - Wouters & Hendrix (Shop on Farfetch)

I have chosen the famous "Matt" sunglasses however in a bright shade of sand that underlines my light skin and gives an illuminating contrast to my very dark brown hair with light brown high-lights under the sun.
Such a "light" discreet vintage model deserves a timeless chilled 80s combination with blue denim dungarees. Blue is my favorite color to wear with shades of sand since both colors are represented in the nature - the sky, water and earth. I follow the sandy base in the bag and shoes. Since I love to dress feminin I have chosen elegant boots with high heels - the fringed model is meant to keep the chill. Chill and carefreeness is also a sign of cheekiness. Nothing fits better to a dungaree than a classy striped t-shirt.
Apart from the feminin touch in my look a rocky accent as well has to be represented. This is shown in the jewelry the black leather bands in bracelet and watch. The padlock bracelet is a basic I always wear since it is from my boyfriend who never wants to let me go.

I wish you always bright skies on your way and stylish sunglasses-moments.


Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...