Balm For The Soul

Hello my sweet people,

blue, again blue, since January blue, throughout February blue, in March still blue. It is as if I cannot think and talk about anything else. I really seem to be attached to this color. No matter how much I might fight it I cannot get rid of this color. And if yet no one may understand and even if I might not understand it I realized how it came. This color is the balm for my soul. I took it as it came, I love it in its entire being and I do not want to go without it. Especially not when I am in a fragile state like mint-green. It is the perfect embrace that stabilizes my state and hold me tight to keep on and not to fall. Mint gives me the air to take the deep breath I have neglected in all this time and blue is my halt. 










Polo shirt - s.Oliver
Cardigan - Comma
Bonbon colored jeggings - Vero Moda
Pumps - Laura
Earrings - Bijou Brigitte
Lipstick - Debby
Watch - Wempe
Necklace - Tiffany & Co.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...