GUESS? Girl

Bonjour mes chers for the last time this year,

it's my most favorite time of the year again thanks to the three words that make every woman's heart beat faster and louder "50 % off"!

To be honest I feel like time is passing way to fast now that there are only countable days left to the end of the year and there is still too much to do. But I want to enjoy and live this year until the very last moment because you never know what you might be surprised with.

But I hope you will enjoy your shopping first of all. A GUESS? girl from hat to scarf to bag in love is always recognized even in the full city center of an European metropolis.





Hat, bag, scarf - GUESS?
Pumps - Deichmann

And have the best start into the new year, thank you for an unforgettable 2014, I don't want to miss any of you in 2015 my beloved readership!


Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...