Like I Care...

Hola queridos,

"my style has started to develop when I stopped caring what others think of me.", Johanna Karajan/Fall4Me.

Now that I think of it I agree with my teachers that we were developping back the older we became. Because basically there are two periods of time when you don't care what others think of you (at least you don't brood of it that deeply): when you are a child and when you grow to an adult in the process of self-finding.

Personally I have made the experience that I pulled all eyes on me when I walked somewhere. I don't know if they were good or bad eyes but just like those eyes I as well remember that I always liked to be different. That was what I have been recognized for.

I was liked for being different, I was hated for being different, I was admired for being different, I was envied for being different. But I think I was just being myself with all that left its mark on me.

Today I look away from those eyes even if I strongly feel them and all its emotions I let them bounce off from me gently by distracting my thoughts and take a deep breath. Because as long as you feel good with who you are you are the best person on place and I being myself is worth more than any eyes no matter how bad they might be.








Hat - Colloseum
Denim shirt - C&A
Necklace - Zara
Watch - Chanel
PU faux leather pants - Romwe
Ankle boots - GUESS?

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

  1. So cute ^^ Cool outfit! :)

    New international giveaway!
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/2014/10/oasap-cardigan-giveaway.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I Love your look, especially your hat! *-*

    new GIVEAWAY on my Blog: ♥ www.discoveringtrend.blogspot.it

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...