LMD Fashion Show Autumn/Winter 2014/2015 - After Show Party

Hello my beloved readership,

did you enjoy yesterday's post along with all the beautiful designs and looks from Liz Malraux' breath-taking couture collection for the coming season? - I did not expect anything else from you.

For some people probably the collection and show were already enough to make it unforgettable. Of course it was, but I was even more excited about all the people, new acquaintances and old friends I have met. Sadly not everyone expected was there and the pleasure was rather short but we are all looking forward to the next show already and engraved unforgettable, big and precious memories.

So enjoy some after-show photos I would like to share with you.

"A strong woman needs two strong men by her side.", JK.
With the boxer Ismail Özen (left) and PR-manager David Rienau. 

My mother and I also had the pleasure to meet the very lovely TV-host and actress Caroline Beil





 Modelling backstage and showing big love and huge feelings with my
beloved and precious friend model Agnieszka Agnes Burkiewicz.


 Posing with my sweet model Oumy Sakho


I am happy to present you the next big star in the world of fashion
designers: Liz Malraux' beautiful & cool daughter Anja.

And on the red carpet with my mother. The best company you can wish for.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...