Did Coco Chanel Wear Sneakers?

Good evening my sweethearts,

this post especially dedicated to you, it is a so called "Q&A"-post which stands for question and answer - you ask, I answer.

Do you remember my look from this month's "Accessory Of The Month" post?



I do not doubt that you now did.

Well, to this look I was asked [no names because I cherish your privacy] if I would agree to the statement that it looked as good with sneakers instead of chic high-heels...

Basically I think there is no right or wrong here, because - and here you get to know my most favorite answer - in my opinion it really is a matter of taste.
Since I am more the elegant and ladylike type I would not agree that this outfit looked good with sneakers. Generally I myself am not the big sneakers fan and hardly wear them. The only sneakers I wear are Chucks or sometimes also Vans. But that is also it.

However if I were to give an absolute answer I would still say no to sneakers to this look. As I already said this look shall remind of the legendary fashion icon Coco Chanel whose style I very much admire. We all know she would not wear sneakers to this noble look but would still allow the cool Tee which honors her, therefore I also stick to no.




But I would like to direct this question to all of you my beloved readers - would you wear sneakers to my look?

I was wearing:
Tee - Romwe
Blazer & shorts - H&M
Shoes - Görtz17
Necklace - New Look
Earrings - Chanel

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

2 Kommentare:

  1. amazing post!

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great post dear.you look great in the first photo
    Love the boots
    Keep intouch
    Ki

    AntwortenLöschen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...