The Trendy Secretary

Hello, hello my sweet people,

first of all I wish my beloved female readers and followers a happy women's day

The blogging-marathon has begun.
Since my last article - which I wanted to post for days but couldn't because I was too busy - I have however collected good material to blog about, continuing with this trend alert inspired by Catherine Oxenberg, this time not as the classily noble Amanda Carrington in "Dynasty" but as the classily casual and sexy Sydney Mercer almost ten years later in "The Nanny".



For you blazers and skirts are probably only working clothes for the office. Boring, plain and monotonous.
What if I told you these are the kind of clothes I love to wear in my free time and what if I told you besides from that that it isn't about what you wear but how you wear something?

Yes, and with this little difference we have the trend of the sexy secretary whose outfit is suitable for every occasion.
Shade to shade - round #2 presents blazers and skirts well coordinated in the same color combined with a t-shirt a damped or rather brighter shade of the color.

The sexy touch in these looks are given by the skin-color tights. So the skirt might even seem too short.

Give the spring a warm and sexy welcome.

Black:


Blazer - Tally Weijl; t-shirt - Cache Cache; skirt - H&M; boots - Paparazzi

Blue...


Blazer, skirt - H&M; t-shirt - L&B; long necklace - SIX

or red...?


Necklace, ring - Bijou Brigitte; blazer, belt - New Look; skirt - Tally Weijl;
bracelet - Dolce & Gabbana; bracelet - I am; boots - New Yorker

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

P.s.: You might have noticed the center parting in my hair, which was for a little change and to see how I would look. Tell me, how do you like it?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...