AYE! AYE!

Ahoi sailors, 

as we say on the ocean. No I haven't become crazy over the weekend or lost the ground under my feet. The secret is that Saturday the famous department store I work at the Alsterhaus celebrated it's traditional Christmas party in form of a classy, noble and chic dinner as you can just expect it from such a high class company such as it is. 

This dinner goes every year under another motto this time on my first one it was "Captain's Dinner" in which the boss of the store was the captain on the cruise (ship). 

This unforgettable dinner and party gave me new beautiful and unforgettable memories and experiences of the finest with great people. 

Enjoy some photos below (I only give you photos from me to watch because of privacy reasons towards my colleagues thank you for your comprehension). 

Hors d'oeuvre 

main dish 

Dessert 

Classy live-music among other by Frank Sinatra sang by David Duvain

OOTD: Dress - C&A; pumps - Deichmann (PCD-collection), bag - Yves Saint Lauren


Photo charity, the money goes to the children who suffer from cancer.

P.S.: the from this Saturday on the shops in Hamburg are open again until 9 pm. Having this in mind I wish you a great shopping and magical Christmas time. Relax and collect new positive energy for the new year. 

Aye, aye ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...