May I Present...?

Hola my dears, today we are having a national celebration in Germany since it is the day of the German unity. The shops are closed and the country is more or less dead. Still I want to wish everyone who is concerned a happy celebration.
 In such days it's always good to have friends to meet. My bestie will come here and we will cook and of course shoot for the next trend-entry ;) can you guess what kind of trend I will present you?

Well then talking about trends, entries and presenting I wanted to present you the blazer I have bought wearing it. I gave it a debut during a church visit trying to make it look almost like Amanda Carrington's aka Catherine Oxenberg. I also wanted to remind you of the trend "Can't Take Your Eyes Off My Shoulders" which is timeless and will last therefore.





The best thing about it was that I drove us back home with our as elegant and timeless Mercedes S-Class. Representing the modern and independent woman of today.



Blazer - H&M; marlene - Adler; t-shirt - C&A; earrings - SIX; ring - I am; bag - Valentino

You can save this trend since it will be more worn in winter than in autumn. The season is noble, classy and elegant but the strict elegance will come when the days get darker and shorter in winter.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

1 Kommentar:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...