Shopping Results

Good evening,

today's post is a little late but I hope you will forgive me that. It was a quite hectic day and I have allowed myself some time apart from my computer among others with shopping and I would love to show you my achievements.

Before that I would like to introduce you to my friend's YouTube-channel. He asked me to share it and it would mean so much to me if you checked it out and subscribed it.
Secondly I would like to thank you already for hyping and commenting my contest look on Lookbook and fanning me so much. That makes me already better than other contestants. Some of you even signed into Lookbook just for that, aren't you the sweetest? ♥ To those who haven't I would like to ask you the favor once again.

Today I went shopping in the Görtz Outlet Store which is close to where I live. We've discovered the great deal yesterday "buy 3 pay 2" which is only valid for the bags and shoes.
I could catch a great pair of Buffalo peeptoes and Tommy Hilfiger slippers and finally I've bought such an amazing blue bag by Belmundo in a leo-print which was missing in my collection of bags.

Welcome darlings ♥




Hope your start into the weekend was as great!
Xoxo ♥ Johanna

4 Kommentare:

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...