I don't know where to start... I'm full of motivation and happiness because of the supergreat summer weather we have here - it's actually unusual for Hamburg to be sunny and hot for so long and especially in July, normally it's rainy and rather like April, but I don't want to complain. Secondly the political work is going surprisingly great. You get to meet, know and work with many different people and their point of view. Just today I was told by an older woman that her one political idol is the conservative party of Germany because they managed to make a woman the federal chancellor if our party manages to reach the same (e.g. with me) then she would vote for us in the next elections. That really made my day.
But enough of political talk.
I hope you won't be too disappointed but today's post is again going to be a lifestyle post as I have already announced on Twitter and Instagram (follow: Fall4Me_JK). Tomorrow's post will be a fashion post again.
Yesterday I have taken my time to do housework (something which has to be done at times too but I'm telling you it may be a little bit exhausting but it relaxes your mind a lot!)
Among others I've cooked with my father - men that can cook well are sexy! He fried the meat and I've prepared the side dish. I have to admit I've become obsessed with cooking with recipe as our supermarket REWE has computer with many different recipes you can print as much as you want (I always print one when I go for food shopping).
The side dish was "Oven Potatos with Radish Quark"
- Potatos (the best is to take big ones and depending on how many people you are always take two or three more. People can sometimes be more hungry than you might think.)
- Radish (for 7 potatos I too 4-5 big ones, that fulfills one bouquet).
- (it also says to use the leafs of the radish, I didn't because they weren't good anymore and it's ok with them, too)
- one bouquet of parsley (I don't like that therefore I've taken basil instead. Apart from that it has a better aroma)
- quark (with a dry fat content of 40%) - the recite says to take a special one but it works with any quark of 40 % dry fat content.
- créme fraîche (again a special one according to the recipe but as I said the normal one works, too.
- salt and pepper
- parsley (or basil) to garnish
- backing parchment
I didn't give an exact amount because it varies from the number of eating people.
How to prepare:
- Wash the potatos with the peel very well and cook them in a pot of water for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile you have time to wash the radish and parsley (or basil) and to cut the radish into pencils and tro chop up the leafs (leave some for the garnish.)
- Then the potatos should be ready for far because then you put them into then oven (200° up and down) for (the recipe says 20 minutes again but I suggest) 35 minutes if you want well done ones. Make a deep X cut into the potatos so they will open.
- In that time to can mix the quark and créme fraîche and spice it with salt and pepper. Then you add the cut radishes and and leafs and stir once again.
- When both is done you put 1-2 spoons of the quark on the baked potatos add a piece of the leaf on them and enjoy it with the meat.
My whole family and our spontaneous guest were amazed. It is really easy to prepare and very well to enjoy. Hopefully you will try it! :D I was loved a lot for that meal.
I naturally always cook and make housework with good music, a good drink, positive thoughts and singing.
Xoxo ♥ Johanna