Accessory Of The Month

Hola ♥

first of all my loves HUUUUUUUGE APOLOGIES that the post "Accessory of the Month" comes so belated this time. I was so into my exam stress and other more important (?) posts and trends that I've honestly forgot about it.
But better later than never :)

The accessory this month isn't an accessory in the main sense but still my constant company this time. I'm talking about my black knit jacket by Zara which was a real lucky catch when I went shopping in Monaco. The good thing about this piece of clothing is that you can wear it trendy in winter and in summer and it functions rather as a beautiful accessory than a cloth. In hot summer evenings or mornings however it does keep you warm.




Knit jacket - Zara; sunglasses - Carrera; earrings - I am; top - H&M; treggings - Vero Moda; sandals - Style in shoes & accessories; bag - Harrods; watch - Chanel

Thanks to my beautiful S. for the great photos.

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...