Sera Italiana

Ciao belli,

one week ago me and one of my best friends from university had a wonderful Italian evening together. We've already planned earlier to go and have a dinner in the Italian restaurant Vapiano as she has never been there. Personally I think you have to go and experience Vapiano at least once. It's one of my favourite restaurants.
So last Friday we fulfilled our plan and had a dinner for two.


As an Italian restaurant Vapiano only offers Italian specialties like different varieties of pizza or pasta prepared to culinary arts.
It was easy to agree over a meal and over what we want to drink.
We took the meal pasta with scampi (shrimps) and tomato sauce and on top parmesan cheese the only difference was that my friend chose the Pappardelle-pasta and I chose the Fusilli-pasta. As a drink we wanted to have Fanta.


We were completely contented with our meal.
The Vapiano-service is very good as the meal is prepared right in front of your eyes and that you can draw up your meal on your own. Apart from that the quality and the prizes are in a good harmony.

About the ambient, Vapiano is perfectly made for people of every age and every kind of reason no matter if you have a romantic dinner, or one with a friend in the evening or if you rather have a business meal. Vapiano is always a good choice.

For the dinner with my friend I've chosen a very classy black-white combination with glittery diamond accessoires à la Audrey Hepburn. I prefer skirts over pants here because they always look elegant. The only colour-accents were my red lips as perfect completion.

Bolero - L&B 
Blouse - Tally Weijl 
Belt - C&A 
Skirt - H&M
Ankle boots - Akira
Earrings - I am
Bracelet - Bijou Brigitte 
Necklace - Tiffany&Co.

Visit Vapiano online

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...