Shopping-Sunday

As I informed you on Facebook Hamburg city opened its shops on Sunday which made the city blossom out. It was very full of people on the streets as you usually don't see it.
Me and my best friend decided to go and check out the shopping-center Europa Passage which is located in the central city.

The first and main destination was the shoe shop STREET SHOES - where there was 20% of discount for all the shoes because of the shopping-Sunday so I simply had to use this chance to buy the shoes I've fallen in love with when I saw them for the first time.











Besides from the successful shopping-day I've discovered one extra-amazing restaurant in that center: the Italian Ciao Bella - the food is prepared fresh and the meals are very very delicious and filling. Besides from that the meals aren't expensive.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...