Birthday-Girl

Hola mis queridos y queridas,

as you got to know I celebrated my 19th birthday on Saturday, September 1st. On Friday one of my best friends called me spontaneously and wanted to do something with me, so I told her to come to me and we had a chilled relaxing evening. Some of my Estonian friends congratulated me already in Estonian time [UTC+02] but as it hasn't been my birthday after German time (where I live) I've waited until then to thank them. For midnight my parents prepared champagne and a little chocolate cake (I love chocolate cakes). So they called me, my brother and my friend to the living-room and I was sang 'Happy Birthday'; the gifts I got were flowers and money and some other things I wished for my birthday.


Even though it was a quite sleepless night (because I was really excited) I was astonishingly fit and energetic. It was a rather rainy and grey day but the sun was shining in my heart. Something which really made my day was that one of my idols (Vanilla Ninja keyboarder Katrin Siska) congratulated me, too.



At the evening my very best friends and I met at my favourite restaurant Lousiana and drank cocktails and celebrated my birthday (this year it was rather small because on my 18th birthday I've had a really huge party). As it was my birthday my first cocktail was a birthday gift.


On Sunday another very good friend came to visit me because she could not attend the evening before. In the evening when I went dancing it was my turn to dance a Viennes waltz (always if somebody has his/her birthday he/she has to dance one). My good friend and favourite DJ was the DJ that evening too and announced it, he said very cute things which touched my heart.


...and here are more gifts I got, my beloved ones know what I like :)



Thank you all who remembered my birthday, for the sweet, lovely and warm words and amazing gifts.

And when I went to work on Monday I bake a cake and I've got a very beautiful bouquet of flowers from one of my collegues :))



Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...