The Absolute Overall View

Hello beautiful people,

the last entry from my summer-holidays, but - as I think - a quite important one. Something I noticed very strongly every day was that the people being on holiday or living at the Côte d'Azur were in agreement to wear only two kinds of sunglasses: wheather the Carrera pilot-sunglasses in tear-shape in every colour or the brown/gold pilot-sunglasses by Ray Ban.

Personally, I prefered the Carrera in black/red I bought last year.

Some celebrities loving these sunglasses are the girls from the Estonian girl-rock band Vanilla Ninja or Angelina Jolie (as Lara Croft)


Photo: Ardo Kaljuvee

Photo: here

...and here is my option

Sunglasses - Carrera

Xoxo ♥ Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

You might also Fall4:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...